My stamping adventures

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Kraft it!

Yes, it's time for me to bring my kraft cardstock back out of the draw! 
It's been a while since I have used it and years ago it was basically the only cardstock I used besides the basic white and black cardstock.  I'm bringing kraft back to life with a challenge I'm hosting on  Speedy TV which you can join for free.  This is my 7th week hosting Simple Salutations so please stop by and join in this challenge - Kraft it! all you have to do is make a card using kraft cardstock...you can stamp on it....use it just as the base card or whatever you want as long as there is kraft cardstock somewhere in your card.  Another thing is you need to include a salutations (saying) on the front of your card to be included in our drawing for this beautiful butterfly stamp. The most important thing is to have fun stamping!
card details:
stamps -  Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps! a Heinrich Company Marsh Birds and Marsh Silhouettes
inks - Staz-On jet black, Colorbox white pigment
prisma white color pencil
ric-rack ribbons

1 comment:

PCStamper said...

Gorgeous. Love the white on the Kraft.