My stamping adventures

Sunday, May 19, 2013

tic-tac-toe challenge

Over at The Stampsmith Challenge they are doing a  tic-tac-to challenge so I decided to join in this month.  I did ribbon, emboss and metal for my card.  used some stuff I haven't used in ages like metal tape that I taped to cardstock then ran through my big kick with embossing folder.  I think it came out pretty good also have metal mini brads on the card with wide ribbon...can't miss this ribbon. lol!
card details:
stamp - The Stampsmith
embossing folder
May Arts wide silk black ribbon
metal HVAC tape
mini black brads

3 comments:

Andrea R said...

Love it, Sue! Isn't it great running metal/foil with the embossing folders?

stamping sue said...

yes it is.
stamping sue

PCStamper said...

Beautiful card, Sue. I had not heard of a tic-tac-toe challenge; at first I looked at it and your card and thought "Manly"?; then I realized how the challenge worked! Ribbon, Emboss, Metal. Neat.