My stamping adventures

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Dust away

 I'm still having fun dusting ... with ink that is.  I did the rose and blue card first then decided to do a video and changed up the color scheme a little.  Took out the rose color and add a turquoise blue instead and liked it much better.  After you watch the video (like and give a thumbs of) let me know which is your favorite color scheme.  These are birthday cards but since I already sent out all my summer birthday cards I just might carefully remove the birthday sayings on these cards and make them thinking of you or just a note cards .... we'll see but for now they are birthday cards.  check out the video here in this post or at Sue Wisniewski - YouTube channel.
measurements:
white layer - 2 7/7" x 5"
dk blue - 3" x 5 1/8"
turquoise - 3 1/8" x 5 1/4"
strip - 3/4" x 4 1/4"
stamps by Just For Fun

No comments: