My stamping adventures

Saturday, August 20, 2016

seahorses

Seahorses look graceful ... don't know if they are or not but they are unique creatures of the sea.  for this card ... no you're not see double there are two cards but both the same ... I did a reverse mask ... sponge in some colors.  you are asking why those colors ... well ... these colors came to me while I was having dental work done.  at the dentist she gives me "shades" to wear so the over head light isn't so bright ... during the procedure my eyes teared a little and when I looked at the light these are the colors I saw ... purple, orange and yellow so I thought why not make a card so I did a couple of days later.  now back to the card, after sponging the colors I did a little stamping with the same color inks inside the circle.  also stamped the seahorse with black ink inside the circle with the mask in place then removed the mask and stamped more seahorses.  stamped the sea kelp ... added a few crystals for bubbles ... layered stamped piece on lavender note card.
visit Just For Fun Rubber Stamps blog for stamp details and don't forget to enter JFF August beach challenge to win gift certificate.

No comments: