My stamping adventures

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

finished tags

Hi, bet you thought I gave up on blogging but ... no ... just took a break for a couple of weeks and now I'm back.
Today I'm going to show you a couple of tags that I started (who knows when) a while ago and I finally put a couple of finishing touches on them to complete them.  you want to know what I did? well, let's see if I can remember .... used a bubble stencil or you can call them dots ..... die cut a sizzix clock on both of these tags.  little tag:  stamped a camera from Unity stamp co ..... splotched some paint on it ... took a black ink pad and edged the tag ..... added black embroidery thread.  bigger tag:  used the same clock die but with different materials ... pattern paper ... glitter paper ... burlap ribbon ... stamped a saying from Unity stamp co ... added black seam binding. hope you enjoyed these tags and I'll be back soon with more of my stamping things.  thanks for stopping by and comment to let me know you are there.

No comments: