My stamping adventures

Thursday, February 16, 2017

art journal - here comes the sun/subtle

 Here are two more page layouts in my art journal adventure.  the prompts this time are here comes the sun and use subtle colors.  for the sun layout I used my blending tool with distress inks....basically the colors of the sun....yellows and orange...after that I did some stenciling and doodling and of course ..... you know me the die heart stamper sooooooooo I stamped a sun and saying.
sun layout details:
stamps - MFP stamps
stencils - wendy, dylusions and crafters

For my layout with subtle colors again I blended colors with my distress inks.  next I used a couple of TH stencils then stamped owl, sayings and that fun stitched block.  to finish it I taped on a piece of burlap ribbon which I pulled apart a bit for more texture....was going for a nest effect.
subtle layout details:
stamps - Stampers' Anon.
TH stencils


No comments: