My stamping adventures

Monday, February 27, 2017

Doodles away

Doodles, doodles and more doodles!  I know now-a-days it is called Zentangles but I have been doodling since I was a kid in my notebooks.  wish I had kept them but unfortunately a lot of my doodles, even poems I wrote and photos were thrown away by someone who will remain nameless because don't want to get into it here.....this is my place for happy stamping and my art.  First the images were stamped then I just doodled away inside of the images.  I did take a 30 minute zentangle class a month ago just to get the basics of that technique and to me (my opinion) it is doodling.  we were even told to make up our own designs inside the images, so that is basically what I did, but I will say we were given a sheet with some designs to work off that was good for a starting point.  I like to do straight or wavy lines mostly but have been branching out with circles.  I need to add sentiments to these cards to complete them.  what do you think?  leave me a comment to let me know what you think ..... zentangles or doodle?

No comments: