My stamping adventures

Friday, March 17, 2017

Gray not green

stamps: Stampotique
I know it's St. Patrick's Day and I should be showing off some green but it just didn't work out that way for me here.  Check out this card I used embossing powder......not one but three colors!  decided to start using supplies that I have and I have a lot of embossing powders from way back ...... clear to just abut any color of the rainbow and more!  on this card I used the basics ... gold, clear and silver.  found some gold washi tape so cut out a banner and added that but finding it hard to stick to ep ... will have to put some liquid glue under it to make it stick.  stamped Gooseneck girl on some gray cardstock ... added a little color with Prisma color pencils then fussy cut her and mounted to the card.  Oh yeah, the background color under the stamped card is distress oxide background I did.  you can see all about those backgrounds here in this post and there is a video from Sue Wisniewski - YouTube showing how I played with the distress oxides.  time for me to go get my hair cut and do a couple of errands.  have a lucky day! 

No comments: