My stamping adventures

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Art Journal - blank page syndrome

stamps used:  Altenew and dylusions
week #16 - blank page syndrome
the idea for this layout was to start out by layering some kind of written paper on the blank journal pages.  I used this printed deli paper that my friends and I got at a restaurant that the waitress so generously gave us a few sheets.  they used them as place mats on the tables.  after I glued the printed deli sheet on my journal I swiped some  Ranger paint dabbers on it...walked away from it and let it dry to think on what else I wanted to do.  I kept it simple by fussy cutting out some Altenew laying flowers and adhering them on one side then fussy cut out dylusions sayings and adhered them to the other side and called it a day.

No comments: