My stamping adventures

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Summer time is here

stamps used:  Stampin' Up
stencil
Just had some playtime using SU seaside shore, a stencil and some crazy colors.  don't have a lot of SU ink pads so went into my stash of Ranger Adirondack ink pads to mix and match some fun colors.  these cards don't have any insides, yet ..... till I know what they will be used for ... can be birthday ... just for you ... or just plain inside and write my own note.  did some random stamping on the top card that is a dark blue and mustard color.  for the bottom card I did a mini square stencil first ... stamped seaweed, shells and bubble over the inked stencil background.  stamped the fish separately then fussy cut them out and mounted them on top of the background piece.  both these cards are A2 size ... my favorite size card to create.  have fun and enjoy the weather outside.

No comments: