My stamping adventures

Friday, July 28, 2017

Hang out everyday

stamps used:  Unity stamp co.

Here are two cards where I stamped on kraft cardstock and colored with my favorite coloring medium ... Prisma color pencils.  I just think that color pencil pop when done on kraft cardstock or for that fact just about any color cardstock.   I've also done it on dark brown and black cardstocks, too.  The sloth card is colored very simply with white, cream and brown color pencils ... to make it really stand out I took the white pencils and highlighted all around the image.  what do you think ... would you like to hang out with him?  This sloth brings back memories when my oldest son did a report on the sloth for school.  funny how some things pop into this ole head.  The bird card has more color because birds are more colorful than sloths but who to say I won't do another sloth and just add lots of color to him.  maybe I will.  now back to our sweet bird ... she is colored with a few blues for the body and cream/white on her belly.  Again I used the white pencil to highlight all around her to make her pop even more.  I can see her in all different colors in the future.

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

Lovely cards. Like the white "Halo". When I first saw them, I thought you might have used bleach underneath.

stamping sue said...

doing bleach technique has been on my mind ... just haven't gotten around to it, yet. thank you for the nice comment.