My stamping adventures

Sunday, July 23, 2017

more duoprinting with chlorophyll



stamps used:  Stampin' Up, MFP



Still having fun with duoprinting with chlorophyll!  It is always fun when we can find things around the house or in nature to use with our craft.  The only problem is that when it is so easy to use what is around us it becomes addicting because it doesn't interfere with our budget.  For this technique some leaves work better than others as you can see from the photos.  The top photo is using leaves I got from a friend's house and they worked great.....just don't ask me what the names of them are....I think the ruffle type leaf that looks similar to oak leaf is a chrysanthemum leaf but don't quote me on that.  My friend gave me a baggie full of leaves to take home and try for this technique so have no idea what leaf is what.   The bottom photo has wisteria and lemon balm leaves ... I know that because they are from my yard.  You can look back at this post to see the other samples I made and more information on this technique.  go out in nature and see what you can find to make into art.

No comments: