My stamping adventures

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Poppy girl

stamp used:  Unity stamp co.
For this card I did a twist on the Triple Time stamping technique ... so this is Double Time stamping because there are only two layers of stamped image.  This is all colored with Prisma color pencils (my favorite coloring medium) ... I like color pencils because I can mix different colors together and layer all the colors for shading.  normally I use my blush pink for base color of skin but this time I went for a more tan look since it is summer where I live.  I even used a dark blue for shading of the skin.  the shirt is a light green with tones of darker greens and blue for shading.  the flowers are a combination of red, pink and cream.  It is going to be hot here for the next few days so keep cool.

***Updated 7/28/17***
Yeah for me!  I received honorable mention and won three Unity Ittiy Bitty stamp sets.

No comments: