My stamping adventures

Monday, August 7, 2017

Last of the leaves

stamps used:  Hot Potatoes, RBBB, Museum of Modern Rubber - unfortunately all these stamp companies are gone with the wind.
These postcards are the last of the leaves from the Duoprinting with chlorophyll technique. The leaves on the beverage postcards are from the Sassafras and the radish postcards are leaves from the radish.
 I've had so much fun doing this technique which you can find at Splitcoaststampers - Resources for all the details.  That's not to say I won't do more before the summer is done ... I'm sure I will but for now I'm taking a break from this technique because I have plenty of cards and postcards to send out to friends and family for right now.  But if you would like to see more of my cards/postcards with this technique you can go here or here for another look.   

No comments: