My stamping adventures

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Art Journal week #38 Abundance and #39 Changing seasons

wk #38 (left side) Abundance
stamps used:  Penny Black
Stamped the saying in the bottom corner first then got out some fun bright color inks, and randomly stamped the butterflies.  simple and sweet.
wk #39 (right side) Changing seasons
stamps used:  Stamps by Judith leaf, Fred Mullett maple leaves, Stamp Francisco face, SU leaf w/punch
The square on the bottom with face and leaves is left over from another project so I figured why not use it!  stamped the leaves along the left side just for fun.  all the words are hand written.

3 comments:

PCStamper said...

Love this Art Journal; need to think about starting one myself.

stamping sue said...

you should. you could use ATC's and work around that on the pages.

PCStamper said...

Well, I still keep my ATC Journal; think I would like the bigger format for an art journal.