My stamping adventures

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Art Journal wk #36 Wing It and #37 Trash to treasure

week #36 (left side) Wing It
stamps used:  Joggles bird, MFP wings/sayings
week #37 (right side) Trash to treasure
I have been very bad with sharing my art journal pages from the weekly challenge I am participating in for the year.  So it is time to start playing catch up here.
wk #36 Wing It page
first I stamped the wings with grey ink a few times on the page.  blended some color with distress inks on separate piece of cardstock and over stamp the wings on it.  fussy cut the wings and adhered to the page.  stamped bird on separate piece of cardstock, added some color with blending tool and distress inks.  stamped the bird a second time on some pattern paper and did some paper piecing.  set her (the bird) aside stamped bigger wings on some of the left over cardstock I blended distress ink on to and fussy cut the big wings out and adhered to page.  adhered bird over the big wings.  stamped a couple of the sayings on the page and called it a day for this page.
wk #37 Trash to treasure
Now for this page I did all die cuts I had left over from other projects.  simple but to the point.
I have a small plastic container on my table with left over pieces ... whether they are die cuts, stamped images or whatever....and I have them in front of me so if I need it I have it.

2 comments:

stampingbowd said...

I love all the different ways you added wings. So very cool!

stamping sue said...

Hi Angela, thank you. I do like that stamp set.
stamping sue