My stamping adventures

Friday, February 9, 2018

beautiful flower

stamps used:  Unity stamps
For this card I made a background that I saw on Jennifer McGuire's post where you stamp an image or big background stamp with white pigment ink and let it dry.  I stamped the big dragonfly with white pigment ink and after it dried overnight I blended on distress black soot ink.  I over stamped the cloud with same white pigment ink (although in photo it looks blue) and flower burst with black ink.  I then die cut the background with circle die and adhered it to white note card.  stamped the stem with black ink on the note card over the circle background then stamped and fussy cut flowers out and adhered to note card.  used a embossing powder puff then stamped saying with white pigment ink then embossed with white embossing powder.
I like the way this card came out.
You can another sample of this technique using embossing ink and powder in this post.  please come back soon to see more with this technique.

No comments: